This was not the initial company that we were speaking with, but I am scheduling a call with Lou to discuss. I would like to see a debit card solution launched at PAW ASAP. Likewise there is a great deal of crossover between CAP and PAW, so they may be a decent company to work with.
A benefit of the debit card solution is that your funds are available the day of payment. Likewise by not being transferred directly to a players account at a poker site, the affiliate will not play with their earnings..... And again it won't take a week to cash out.
Being able to simply go to an ATM machine to cash out some earnings or use your debit card at any store in the world is huge. For the PAW network, this is even more attractive as you can promote all the rooms and receive your one payment into your debit card.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Last edited by Jeremy : 08-13-2007 at 10:45 AM.
|