View Single Post
  #2  
Old 08-10-2007, 01:45 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 279
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Todays Deal !

Professional Press Releases - Half Off (okay a lil more than half off) !

All Gambling Press Releases will be offered for only $35!




Additionally, if you'd like SYN to submit your release for you, we'll submit the release, as a Paid PR web press release, in addition to 3 other free submissions, and posting on our popular news blog.. all for $400.

This includes, your release with online visibility from PRWeb® and eMediaWire™. Your logo will be included in the release (don't forget to send it to me :P)

Your release will be included in up to 5 PRweb catergories, and it will be placed on PAGE ONE of PRweb.com as well as released in thier feeds, etc.

These releases go out to Google News, Yahoo, and MSN News.

Please include 4-5 pages of your site with anchor text for inclusion in your press release

LadyH


PS.. Rob's the winner here! I think being the first winner, we should give Rob a heckuva deal on his press release, Rob, let me know what you'd like to announce in your press release, and we'll write it for you this week FREE!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote