View Single Post
  #5  
Old 08-10-2007, 01:00 AM
chane's Avatar
chane chane is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Send a message via AIM to chane Send a message via Yahoo to chane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
Alright Ebay I think is a scam....bno offense but I think there is more worthless shit on ther than anywhere else.

Also I don't think dnscoop is all that accurate. They are looking at the domain value not site value and use their own methods fo r calculating.


interesting anyway
I can see your point about dnscoop. It is automated and has no idea how much business those sites do, but it is a decent indicator...

But, saying that ebay is a scam...c'mon man. It's the biggest market place in the world. And it really is the best place to find the value of almost anything.
__________________
Poker Forum | Poker Bonus | Poker Trivia
Reply With Quote