View Single Post
  #4  
Old 08-10-2007, 12:32 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Alright Ebay I think is a scam....bno offense but I think there is more worthless shit on ther than anywhere else.

Also I don't think dnscoop is all that accurate. They are looking at the domain value not site value and use their own methods fo r calculating.


interesting anyway
Quote:
The estimated value of http://www.poker.com is: $9,733,058

This value is calculated based on several factors shown above, including: Links, Traffic (Alexa), age of the domain, site category, domain keyword popularity, and overall occurrences of the domain name on the web
Quote:
The estimated value of http://www.pokerstars.com is: $2,832,100

The estimated value of http://www.pokernews.com is: $217,000
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote