First site:
I cant see any menu. As Mark said you need to clean it up so it doenst look like a banner farm. The links on the bottom doesnt work. Or its just a link to some more links.. It doesnt have any content.
Second site:
Again too many banners.. Need to work on your color scheme. Stick to only a few colors. Need more contrast to the content.
I clicked on "poker tools" and cant see the text in the table. There is some intensive blue on dark green. You have different fonts in the content. You should stick to one. In the footer of the page you have some text thats supposed to be links but they arent.
Third site:
Your link doesnt work. I came to interlize (dot) net.
I suggest that you buy a simple web template. There's a couple of designers here at PAW that could do some custom work for you. Look at other bigger aff-sites and get some inspiration..
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
|