View Single Post
  #5  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,041
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

We are planning on having both a unique URL and a referral code for each affiliate.

The beauty of this system also is that we control 100% of it. So let's say you recruit a new affiliate and for some reason it doesn't track to you. We can easily just go in and attach the affiliate to you. Unlike when a player doesn't track, we need to get with the rooms affiliate dept. and then see if they tracked to another affiliate. This can be a pain.

I imagine the tracking URL's is the best way to do it however. And then there will be a field for all new sign-ups that asks if they have a referrer code.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote