View Single Post
  #3  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,041
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

So far the response to the upcoming launch of our sub-affiliate system has been great. I just wanted to update you guys, and gals waiting on the hard launch of this.

Our development team is working feverishly on this system and has it as their #1 priority.

Hopefully I should have more comprehensive update for you towards the end of the week. Thanks for your interest. If anyone has any specific questions or wants to get on the list for their specific country, please shoot me a PM.

Likewise, any suggesstions or ideas for the sub-affiliate system, just post them here or contact me directly.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote