View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-05-2007, 08:19 PM
insoutide insoutide is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8
Default New Affiliate Questions

I am a mod at a poker forum and i guess i need some advice on where to start. I have a couple questions if someone wants to help me out.

1. What is more important, advertising a poker site or trying to get the good bonus from the site for the players or both?

2. How do i keep players coming back for more at a site? Seems like most people want freerolls but obviously sites arent going to approve freerolls if noone is depositing there.

3. In what ways can my affiliate manager help me besides setting up events and getting bonus'?

I would really appreciate any help or advice i can get. I have been looking over this forum for a couple hours and i think my head is going to explode! There is alot or info here i dont even understand.
Reply With Quote