View Single Post
  #6  
Old 08-05-2007, 05:42 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default more reviews available

hi

I've just done a couple more site / blog reviews for a couple of people

OmahaHustler / officialpartybonuscodes & PokerZine

(both owners great to work with BTW)

If anyone else want reviews of their sites / blog I'm happy to do them (only a link to my my main site required) the reviews have 5 links in all permanent

2 anchor text to any internals
1 anchor text to homepage
1 ulr text to homepage
1 url link in site / blogroll

I can do a couple a week and I'd like to get a few pre sorted so it becomes a regular thing

feel free to contact me if you need to discuss further

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote