View Single Post
  #4  
Old 08-03-2007, 08:56 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigley View Post
I checked my July stats again and found that almost all of my revenue has now gone. I don't suppose there is any point in emailing about this.
ditto

They were already 75% down for the month but at least they added up at the end of the month. Now they are being adjusted again to take another 85% off the commissions.

Also Danielle, I sent an email detailing certain players who registered, deposted and played which didnt show as registered on my stats. I forwarded a coppy of the user names, registration numbers and depostit amounts including dates. I also have a rough idea of the player points accumulated. I e-mailed you directly, I emailed chipleader internally on their site, I sent the same to the affiliate team email. After 6 weeks, not even an auto response.

For a site that records every penny of player rake instantly it seems odd that manual intervention, if at all required shows up so many discrepancies
Reply With Quote