Thread: Mansion deal
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 08-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
The biggest advantage is you will get one payment from several sites you promote and not have to worry about different sites paying you different ways each month.

Also you don't have to get 5 qualified players to get paid from Mansion if you promote via PAW.

And you can gtd that PAW will pay you each month
Thanks Aiden. I couldn't have said it better. As always, if you send a ton of players to any of these rooms, PM and let's talk. Given the right circumstances we can negotiate better rates for you.

JE
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote