View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default Wedding on Saturday

As most of you guys know, I am getting married on Saturday. I am really excited and have been waiting for this for a long time.

I will be in Jamaica until the 12th. I will have limited access to my email (or else a quick divorce ) so if you need me send me an email and I will get to it as soon as I can.

I will post pictures as soon as I get them online.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote