View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-02-2007, 05:27 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 745
Lightbulb L I N K E X C H A N G E

Hello, I'm want to exchange some links*. My site has pr0 at the moment but I expect some pr this update due to some links I bought and article/directory submissions and stuff like that. My traffic is getting better and better and I'm actually ranking very well for some decent terms. Here are your options if you want to trade.
  1. Exchange with my automated exchanger Here
  2. Exchange with my Partner page Here - not automated, pm me with your link info.
  3. Sitewide links - pm me
  4. In text article links - pm me
If anyone has any other ideas im open to anything...pm me...Thanks


* Participation in this link exchange is not optional but required. Those who attempt to evade trading links with me will be tracked down, caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.
__________________

Reply With Quote