View Single Post
  #9  
Old 08-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,125
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hi Joozek,

I see you had a signup to Hollywood Poker in July. This will show up in your cashier and available for cash out after your final July report is issued. My guess is that it's the first of August, so when you quickly looked at your stats, you didn't see the sign-up anymore. Query back to July and you will.

We get these final reports issued once we audit all the rooms and stats manually.

You will be able to cash out all of your July earnings by the 20th of the following month. Shoot me a PM or open a support ticket if you have any additional questions or need anything.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote