View Single Post
  #7  
Old 07-30-2007, 03:03 AM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

As a full time poker player I can openly say poker office software is not even close to comparable with poker tracker +PAHUD. I can give a full review/differences if somebody wants otherwise ill let you just try them both and see what you think.

After that being said there is an AMAZING product being developed right now called "holdemmanager" you can get the beta at www.holdemmanager.net . I do keep close contact with the owner and he is greatly respected on 2+2 and it is likely to be a 2+2 favorite when it is completed.

I would be glad to put you into contact with the owner if you would like Jeremy. He is always open for new ideas on advertising.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote