Thread: Great Designer
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 07-27-2007, 10:37 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 343
Default Great Designer

I have just finished working with a designer I found on another forum. I would just like to say that he has done some great work for me, and that he is worth keeping in mind if you ever need anything design-related for your site. He is easy to work with, and can work well with any concepts that you give him. His prices are also great, and can work well with poker related image designs.

Anyways, his name is Aloke and you can catch him on msn with
or you can email him at


I will certainly be working with him in future for some more graphic designs.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote