View Single Post
  #15  
Old 07-26-2007, 05:35 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default excellent work - update

hi all

I think my last post got lost in the hack - but I would just like to say Haynesay has been excellent to work with

I did a deal on one of the templates and he's been top man all the way through - giving me info all along the way

so far after less than a week I think the template has been downloaded over 80 times - and early signs are positive that the templates are being used on good poker related blog urls - and the links are indeed being kept intact (the code looked very tight to me)

anyway - I'd almost like to have kept haynesay offer a secret ;-) as I think it's solid idea but I have no hesitation recommending his work and business like approach

I'll be getting more ;-)

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote