View Single Post
  #10  
Old 07-18-2007, 12:05 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 323
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

These are CHEAP for wordpress links :O .. they CAN be removed by anyone that chooses to, but you'll see at www.4flush.com/gamblingnews where Pokerlistings recently sponsored a wordpress template, the best gambling template i've seen yet offered free for wordpress (no offense haynessy, haven't looked yet :P ) that most of us that have any kind of decency, and appriciate the time taken by others, DO NOT remove the links.

Sure their are assholes out there that do, and hopefully the same karma is returned to them.

LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote