View Single Post
  #8  
Old 07-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gPowell View Post
Hello Tom (and everyone else)

I wanted to post here and let you know what's going on. This issue is in regards to the while label bingo room I used to run called BingoSuite.com

When the laws changed here in the US I decided it was best for me to exit the market (being at that time an operator) and focus strictly on affiliate business as before. I could not make payments to players or affiliates after I signed over my rights to the program and also turned over my back-end reporting access as well. It was a clean split and business went on. To my best knowledge I paid the affiliates I had what was owed and discontinued my life in the bingo business

Tom, who is a very nice guy to those whom don't know him, called me about a month and a half ago and notified me that there was a payment owed to him from BingoSuite that had never been sent.

Now to be fair to us both, Tom was promoting BingoSuite in good faith and sending players. At that time I was removed from the business side of the site and had not received a payment from the site since November 2006. However when Tom approached me I decided to take him at his word and pay him (out of my pocket) what he told me he was owed. The problem is I have sent him a cashiers check for the amount and it was not received.

Tom, I am going to once again pay you what you are requesting. Please do make a public post when you receive the funds and please discontinue promoting BingoSuite.com through your sites and posts. Thanks!
Thank You Greg And I did stop BingoSuite from the time you and I had that talk about it back afew months ago.
And yes we have talked about that check afew weeks back and you did tell me you sent another.All I ask is Did this one get lost too lol.
Our friendship means more to me than the money.
I just like this to be done with and our friendship will grow.
I like you to much to lose a friend like you.
You know i'm just mad alittle about the whole thing.and we know it's an over sight.
Peace
Tom
And Thank You for the reply
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote