View Single Post
  #1  
Old 07-16-2007, 07:36 AM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 448
Thumbs down Issue getting paid from BingoSuite

Warning About Affiliate Manager for AmcoGaming Greg D Powell

Can anyone tell me if you had your run ins with Greg D Powell from AmcoGaming? http://www.amcocasino.com/
I know I have.heard Story after Story Lie after Lie.
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up before it can be you if you promote them from Greg D Powell.
If he don't Pay me he will do the same with You.
He is all sweet talk on the phone & Bah Blab Bah.
This has been going on now to long.
Please pass this on to many before they get caught into his Bull.
Just remember it's your money that you have earned not his.
You do have to wonder if he don't pay you Do they pay the players?
It's just not good bussiness to promote them if they treat you like this.
This all started right here.See how long it was yourself.
Can you trust a person like this NO
http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.c...te.19646.html?
Greg D Powell was an Affiliate Manager for BingoSuite Bingo.
And once I get paid I will tell all.Until than I would say remember the name.Greg D Powell
The worst is he has told me many many times he sent the money.
I just can't trust a person like this no longer and I have to warn everyone.
This has gone on to long now.
------------------
This Email I got was in May
This has gone on way before May too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingoT View Post
Hey Tom,
Sorry for all the delays and not getting you what is rightfully yours. I would
like to get you paid ASAP and move on from BingoSuite.com to my new promotion
that accepts and pays ALL US players and affiliates.
Please reply to this email with your address andi the monrey is coming your way on
Monday!
Speak soon. Thanks for the nice CAP post repsonse!
Many apologies!
Greg Powell
Affiliate Marketing Manager
AMCOGaming.com

Thank You
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote