View Single Post
  #8  
Old 07-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,614
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Not that I really feel like firing up this whole debate again.....but

Quote:
I used to run it, and did well with it, but that was back in the day when there was NO points requirement. They moved it to 5 points, and then to 15 points. At 15 points, I was only converting about 75% of our players (lots will just lose it at blackjack or one hand of poker and never redeposit). That was ok, because we earned hundreds of $200 CPA's, so it easily offset the players where it was $50 down the drain.
Geez, I can't imagine why Party wanted to shut this down. You'd think the other rooms you mentioned that still allow this would realize this form of player acquisition when accompanied by CPA's to affiliates is a garbage investment of their marketing dollars to say the least.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote