View Single Post
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-10-2007, 05:34 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,100
Default

I am actually quite nervous about tonight's event. If Jeremy is the heads-up champ I am hearing, my balls will be handed to me. Also, my GF arrives at about 9 pm here (half hour in) and if she sees me playing at this limit, I might be toast!

So, I will try to bow out early and hopefully make it through at least 3 or 4 hands.

Out of curiousity, is there a bounty on Jeremy? I need the incentive.

Maybe, a banner in the rotation on the top of PAW???

__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote