View Single Post
  #8  
Old 07-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,783
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

My favorite part about this place is the people as well. It has always been my goal since the inception of Party Riches that these forums be a place for affiliates to share information and help each other all make more money.

I never wanted this to become a community where people just come to complain about individual affiliates or affiliate programs. Of course this does happen on occasion, but rarely.

I know for a fact that even more business goes on between PAW members off these forums that actually takes place in the forums. The poker affiliate industry is by far THE best industry I have ever worked in. And quite frankly, it has nothing to do with how great the poker affiliate programs are, or how reliable the overall industry is.

It is all about the GREAT people I get to work with each and every day.

But yea..................I'm also here for the chicks too, not to mention all the free liquor and parties.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote