Selling Sitewide and In-Text Links (one-time offer)
For today and tomorrow only, I will be selling links from anywhere on my site http://www.thepokerbank.com. The price for a sitewide link will be $35 for the rest of the year and will be placed in the footer of everypage on the site. The $35 is only a rough guideline, and I am willing to be very flexible depending on how long you would like to have the link. A maximum of 4 of these are available.
As mentioned, in-text links are also available from anywhere on the site. The prices for these will vary depending on the length of time you wish to have the link. But I can guarantee that these will be very well priced.
If you are interested in any banner spaces, I am open to any offers for those also. Again the prices will be dependant on the placement and length of time you wish to have them up for, and will be well priced. Any suggestions you have about ads/links, just PM me and I can see what I can work out for you.
The site is rapidly developing and is my main project and will continue to be over the coming months. If anyone is interested, please PM or reply here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I dont often sell links, and this is a one-off offer that is only available for this weekend only.
Thanks.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
|