Quote:
Originally Posted by scrawnybob
hi
been following this with interest - given that I roughly rank around the same for poker.com terms as I do for carbon poker terms which brand would you promote more now the poker.com site now it's in new hands ?
is it now time to only promote the carbon brand - from what I can gather the poker.com poker site brand isn't dissapearing but it's a bit weird promoting poker.com when it seems more accurately pokercs.com
what is everyone's plan / thoughts with the merge network ?
cheers scrawnybob
|
Seriously who knows with this whole fiasco? This seems like a huge mishap branding wise. We're on the inside of the industry, and don't even understand the situation...can you imagine what players must be thinking?
__________________
Just graduated and getting back into the poker affiliate game. Follow my quest to not have a real job...- Justin Goff's Entrepreneur blog
NEW GOAL - $515 per day by November 19th, 2007
April earnings - $33.30 per day
May earnings - $82.45 per day
June earnings - $142.87 per day