View Single Post
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 06-29-2007, 09:19 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 241
Default which brand to promote ?

hi

been following this with interest - given that I roughly rank around the same for poker.com terms as I do for carbon poker terms which brand would you promote more now the poker.com site now it's in new hands ?

is it now time to only promote the carbon brand - from what I can gather the poker.com poker site brand isn't dissapearing but it's a bit weird promoting poker.com when it seems more accurately pokercs.com

what is everyone's plan / thoughts with the merge network ?

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote