Thread: Bodog
View Single Post
  #22  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:20 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,605
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

We can get you a Bodog tracker (at least they said we could in Amsterdam), but with Bodog they need to review the site first, it probably has to have PR, and more than likely they will expect a certain number of sign-ups each month.

In respect to Bodog, they have been 100% first class to work with. But of course I am certain PokerNews falls into that top 10% tier.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote