View Single Post
  #50   Spam Kill
Old 06-26-2007, 07:29 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,508
Default

""Genuine affiliates" ?"

Affiliates who provide genuine players.

"What do you base this statement on? I have solid evidence to the contrary. Do you have anything to back your statement up with?"

You mean aside from the complaining posted here now?

"One would think, they deem my players "legit"."

Then they are. So?

"Bad business model? Perhaps on Party Pokers part when they started paying $200 CPA's for them."

Yeah, okay, that's a good enough example. What is bad for cardrooms is bad for affiliates.

"but I bet I've sent way more player to Party than you have."

Dude, chances of that are zero. I've seen the numbers you posted and you aren't even close to the ballpark. So, perhaps you ought to take your hint and not make really foolish statements.

If your point is that free bankroll sites can make money, of course they can. But stop staring at your navel. That isn't the point. In general, free bankroll sites are a terrible business model. They cost cardrooms and original affiliates money. That doesn't mean that a free bankroll site couldn't be done right... just like someone like Gus hansen can play 75o effectively. Overall this is a losing play for people who try it. You can be congratulated for making it work if you do, but its not a good business model in general, and I assume you would agree that it is a simply awful model for people who have absolutely no idea what they are doing.
Reply With Quote