View Single Post
  #4  
Old 06-26-2007, 09:10 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,503
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

PokerRooms,

I would write about what they ahve to offer, why the player would enjoy the rakeback there...etc

I am not in rakeback so I cant be exact but I am sure a few paragraphs here and ther on what there is that will benefit the player would make them click through to get more details. The room name itself is not going to entice them to play,

Let them know howm nuch they can earn.

You can put up an article on why people are choosing rakeback, what it means.

There are a ton of things you can do to not only fill in the space but keep them on your site searching for more information.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote