Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP
Zero downside, hugely positive thing for genuine affiliates and the entire industry. Now we need others to follow, or for affiliates to abondon programs that don't.
|
"Genuine affiliates" ? I'm curious just what you mean by that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP
The reality is simply that these free $50 things were a bad business model. They generated a lot of non-legit players.
|
What do you base this statement on? I have solid evidence to the contrary. Do you have anything to back your statement up with?
First off, I have funded many thousands of free $50 accounts. Party has yet to deduct anything from my account under this new initiative of theirs. One would think, they deem my players "legit".
Bad business model? Perhaps on Party Pokers part when they started paying $200 CPA's for them. The average return time for our players at party was approx. 50 days when they were paying the $75 CPA. Not great, but good enough. We were making lots of money, and they were making lots of money. Granted, they weren't making as much per player as a non-incentive based site but I bet I've sent way more player to Party than you have. Hmm, actually, I shouldn't say that. I don't know how many players you sent and I'm going to try and avoid making bold statements for which I have no factual basis....hint hint!
I run another site which offers the free bankroll option on another site. We run the whole thing on MGR, and we're making money. If we're making money, the site is making lots more. How is that bad?