View Single Post
  #46   Spam Kill
Old 06-26-2007, 05:07 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
What about the people that did nothing wrong? What is their recourse. They paid bills based on that money and did everything within their power to comply with Party's wants and needs.
It's repeating the point, but I think this is the thing where you just have to force yourself to look at the bigger picture. Paying $50 to a player is no different than paying for an ad or paying for business cards. If I pay for an ad on some site that gets me 15 players, ten of which are fraud players, I may have made a poor choice in my marketing. That's it.

The reality is simply that these free $50 things were a bad business model. They generated a lot of non-legit players. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you market, some of your marketing dollars will not be profitable.
Reply With Quote