View Single Post
  #1  
Old 06-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,582
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Promoting Online Poker in Global Markets

I wrote a new article as this topic has been bothering me for a while now. It seems at every conference anymore all you hear about is "going global".

While I agree this is important, there are a lot of people throwing out this thought without actually explaining how to do it properly or how difficult it actually is to do successfully. I am no expert, but I do have a unique position where I have seen it be very successful as well as go to shit both within my own business experience and through various other affiliates.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions, or even disagree if you want. I do feel this is an important topic though, regardless if you're just starting out or a Super Affiliate.


Promoting Online Poker in Global Markets
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote