View Single Post
  #12  
Old 06-25-2007, 06:19 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 197
Default

It would be great if you could get the free $25 offer with CD poker like you do with Titan Poker.

I don't do incentive marketing really, but it would really suit the way I am pushing CD poker at the minute.

Would much prefer this to the increased 150% bonus they have on PAW trackers.

On a side note the conversion at CD poker has been a bit strange this month. I've had alot of new player signups but very few converted to RMP's which is strange considering there is no particular requirements with CD poker to get credited as RMP.
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here

Free Live/Offline Poker Tournament Feed - List upcoming offline poker tournaments on your website and use it to promote the online satellites to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote