View Single Post
  #8  
Old 06-21-2007, 03:35 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 582
Default

well I'll post it here because a few people PM me.

On average my players are worth to bodog (before paying me) $1000 in their first 12 month (they are worth more because some fall in love with that site and are playing afer the 1st year).

Even at 25% MGR = $250 for first 12 months per player if the player value is the same. I don't see why it wouldn't be for most. Perhaps if marketing to freerollers or something like that then CPA would be better.

For volume affiliates or anyone can get a higher MGR I would think unless Bodog is handing out $300+ CPA that MGR would be a better choice anyways.

With these terms on CPA (if followed) then for sure MGR would be better because banking options are limited for Americans and a player might not deposit for a while.

Also I know bodog offers some affiliate a higher MGR on poker only.. IMO this is a very bad deal too no matter how high the % is. I market bodog on the poker end but find a lot of the profit comes from poker players donking off profit in the casino and sportsbook.
__________________
Poker Affiliates - Diversify Your Income – A new program in pre-launch until July 15 that combines Social Networking, Social Marketing and Skill Games into a single business opportunity.
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote