View Single Post
  #1  
Old 06-19-2007, 02:13 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Please Welcome HollyWoodPoker.com to the PAW Network

Please welcome HollyWoodPoker.com to the PAW Network. Below are the details for this room. You can also request trackers in the back-end.

As you can see Hollywood was a sponsor in 2006 and I just re-activated their forum. Some of the posts are indexed and I did not want to delete them.
Affiliates will earn a generous $150 CPA for all new real money players sent to Hollywoodpoker.com.

Please see all the details below:


Hollywoodpoker.com current CPA $150
Players must rake a minimum of $10 and be legitimate (non fraudulent) players

Current Promotions
  • $150 CPA PAW promo
    PAW members gets $150 CPA.
    Minimum of $10 Rake
Get Started promoting the HollywoodPoker.com Affiliate Program Today!
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote