View Single Post
  #1  
Old 06-19-2007, 11:59 AM
Stocks Stocks is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10
Default 5 great Gambling domains for sale or trade

All domains are regged for about 11 months left

PokerSelect.com $250 ( All domains close to that are taken like selections, selector, selects, epokerselect, poker-select, selection and a couple of those with .nets are regged too.

ThatsGambling.com $100 (Pretty good brandable gambling name)

UKCasinoSite.com $200 ( Theres a developed site on the .co.uk extension)

DailyBettor.com $100 ( Good name for a sportsbetting or horseracing site)

GamblingPub.com $1000 (high price because I'm planing on developing it and I dont really want to sell it but everything got a price.)

1-Am.com $150 (not a gambling domain but I'm selling it so I'll put it here too)

Theres will also be a pretty good discount if someone wants to purchace all 6 domains or all 5 not including GamblingPub email me if you want to work out a deal.

I'm also open to trades, I'd be interested in trading all of them for one really good domain or 5 for 1 not including gamblingpub because I only really want one or at most 2 domains for development.

Anyway if interested you can pm me or email me at
Reply With Quote