View Single Post
  #3  
Old 06-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 63
Default the 1700 $

actually I was told that they will "deduce the money from the affiliate MGR or hold back payment until 1700$ in accruals are reached". So far my account is still "under investigations", and I couldn't check it. Since my monthly accrual is usually lower than 1700 $, I will most probably not receive any MGR before the 1700 $ are accumulated.

What makes me most angry that as a reason for this they quote a clause that they have the right to hold back if the affiliate defrauds them (3.7 in the terms and conditions), thus accusing me of fraud ! IMO, they should have kept better control over their new sign-ins, checking names and adresses for double accounts, but that seems to have been too much work...
Reply With Quote