View Single Post
  #9  
Old 06-08-2007, 04:24 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 286
Default no they read me the riot act

hi

lol - no they read me the riot act

and I pleaded genuine innocence - one evenings digging trying to understand what it was all about

wrongly I thought digging my own stuff would (in a genuine democracy) give people the chance to see it and either dig it or ignore it - figured it wouldnt be in anyones way sitting there

especially as theyre seemed to be a ton of obviously self submitted stuff I figured it was ok

I think some miserable anti poker geek did a few buries and they contacted me the same night - oops

after long set of emails they got more friendly and realised I was just a muppet rather than some savvy dugging spammer

so I think it was left that my account is fine for digging other sites but I cant dig 4kingpoker stuff myself - if that makes sense

The dug stuff is still up there I think

cheers scrawnybob

ps. going to spend the wekend getting from web 0.5 to maybe 1.5 - I need to get my digging sorted from my stumbling and then I might make a lens and get myspace some friends - thats if I can facebook it

pps. man I wish I was on the spring break lol
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote