View Single Post
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 06-08-2007, 11:56 AM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 155
Default

I'm not entirely sure what the general question is in this thread but I'll try and answer from what I've inferred.

There is a program called Poker Office which is excellent and is used by many online poker regulars (including myself). It records all the information from every hand you play and displays the data on your game as a whole. It really is a great piece of software. There is an affiliate program for it that gives $14 to the affiliate for each purchase.

There is also another program called poker tracker which is just like PO, but theres no affiliate program for it.

Not sure if I am stating the obvious, but I think its addressing your question.
__________________
Customized Banners - $15
Have your bonus code incorporated into any poker room banner.
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...d-banners.html


No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote