View Single Post
  #7  
Old 06-08-2007, 01:48 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 450
Default what is the platform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastpony View Post
You should not have any problems what so ever if you so choose to mod the cms. Only a few files are encoded to keep piracy down.

I myself offer support up to 3 months after transfer without charge.
I experimented with phpFox and that is what your site reminds me of.
That software is really buggy, and is constantly being beta tested.

I bought a license for $130, it's normally $300.

What is your site based on? php?
How stable is the software going to be?
We can't really know, right? Nobody has been using it for any length of time?

It really sounds great...wonderful functionality....but Fox sounded great too :-( until you have to start paying people to fix crap that stops working....or pay through the nose to get things modified.

So, that is why I am asking what language it is built in....(hope I didn't miss the answer to this somewhere )

What did you mean when you said "language friendly"?

Is it set up for multiple language users?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote