View Single Post
  #6  
Old 06-08-2007, 09:29 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 286
Default best way for digging ?

hi EDMC

cheers for setting that up for me - I'm a bit new to digging

I've got a social bookmark link on pages but im guessing its best to set the digs up on there - unfortunately in my enthusiasm a while ago they told me my account was restricted - ie. I cant dig 4kingpoker main site

As I understand it -

People can still dig 4kingpoker & the dugging I've already done for it ?

I can still setup digs for others - let me know if you want anything setting up in return

otherwise is everyone setting up their own pages for digging and then requesting digs ?

just curious as I'd dug other stuff in with my own but I guess there is a balance so as not to over do it

are there any good online resources so I can get more of a hang of it

a) to be more effective myself

b) so I can be of use to others in the forum

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote