View Single Post
  #2  
Old 06-07-2007, 11:39 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Nice to see you're finally putting this CMS up for sale Tim. I thought you would at least develop one of my sites with it before you did -- FOR FREE that is! LOL.

On a sidenote, Tim really does know his stuff. This customized CMS is amazing and I've seen it first-hand with PokerFansUnited. He's also helped me out with one of my local sites here in Arizona -- and for what I got, I was amazed at how affordable he was.

Do me a favor Tim...once you blow up huge here at PAW with your work, remember to give me a discount ok? LOL.

TJ
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote