View Single Post
  #3  
Old 06-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,503
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

That's a great idea EDMC. I'll see if I can get that implemented. I think many AM's feel that if they are not on our network that they shouldn't be posting here. This is not true at all, we encourage all of the AM's throughout the entire industry to post here, regardless of their status.

It would actually be nice to see more AM's as involved as the guys like Mark.

Personally it lends a lot of credibility to be have a presence at PAW, GPWA, and CAP. I know many AM's lurk here but never post.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote