View Single Post
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 06-06-2007, 10:41 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 746
Default

No! Not on a forum if its just starting out. I am not trying to be mean but from my own experience of a forum that is new, is the first people you are going to get is the freeroll whores. I can probably name of at least 50 from the top of my head. A few of them even join at the same time almost every forum. They will suck you dry. They wont participate not in league games, only on forum for passwords.

March I gave away $250+ and made *cough of embarassment* $12 February I gave away $125 made $128 through the forum. Which is why I started the main site.

I had minimal participation but certain people were always ready to take wehen it was offered.


Maybe this was just from what I was using as a forum and that it was also my only means of gaining people, I didn't have a main site going but I personally feel that offers like that when a forum first starts up are asking for trouble.
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus

online poker sites rated
Reply With Quote