Link exchange with PR5 site
Hi guys,
I'm in a link building mood today, so if anyone is interested in exchanging relevant links with my main site www.pokerprofessor.co.uk which is a PR5 site then please see what I am proposing below.
All links will appear on a PR5 page, so if your interested in any of the proposals below then please add my links below and then PM me your link details and I'll add without delay.
Higher PR sites / Authority sites
I can offer you a custom page on Poker Professor with your own text / content and 2 links embedded within the text in exchange for a good link back to Poker Professor. This custom page will be linked to from a PR5 page and at the next update will get it's own PR.
PR5 exchanges
I can offer you either a straight link exchange with Poker Professor or a custom page with your content on it and 2 links embedded in the text in exchange for the same on your PR5 site.
Lower PR sites
I can offer you a link on Poker Professor (PR5 page) in exchange for a link back to Poker Professor and also a link to one of my new sites www.pokertournamentwatch.com so effectively a 2 for 1.
Link details to add:
Poker Professor
Anchor: Online Internet Poker Strategy
URL: http://www.pokerprofessor.co.uk
Description: Poker Professor is a free online community for all your Internet Poker Strategy resources. You can make a serious amount of money with online poker if you have the proper strategy.
Poker Tournament Watch
Anchor: Live & Online Poker Tournament News
URL: http://www.pokertournamentwatch.com
Description: Keep up to date with the Poker Tournament scene with regular Live & Online Poker Tournament News reports.
If your interested in any of the above proposals then drop me a PM.
Thanks
Adrian.
__________________
Internet Poker Strategy
|