View Single Post
  #1  
Old 06-05-2007, 05:48 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 137
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default Need some ideas for offline marketing

I will be going on a trip to Sint Maarten next month, and there are 14 casino's on the island.

Of course I am planning to visit a few to play poker, but I was thinking of combining pleasure with business by promoting my site a bit in bars and casino's.

My question is: "What would you like to get, and keep?"

Several ideas:
  • Pen's,
  • LL Cool J type of hat with printed or embroided logo
  • Cap with printed or embroided logo
  • Key chain in form of Poker Chip with logo
  • Stickers
Any thoughts on this one fellows?

Thanks,

Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote