View Single Post
  #6  
Old 06-04-2007, 05:17 PM
PartyForFree PartyForFree is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
That would be somewhat tough right now as you can't see the players names who registered. Seeing how against rakeback Stars has always been, this would be extremely surprising.

Where did you hear this at?

Actually I suppose Stars could do it independently as a sign-up bonus, but I doubt they would ever let an affiliate do it.
It can be done. I'm about to offer a free gift promotion on one my sites with Stars.

Stars won't ever give out personal information about a player to an affiliate, but they will confirm some details for you if your players have given the proper consent.

Note to self...gotta talk to my full tilt AM about the no deposit offer...
__________________
http://www.partyforfree.net
Reply With Quote