View Single Post
  #14   Spam Kill
Old 06-04-2007, 04:06 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the27offsuit.com View Post
After putting there banners up for the first month i noticed i ha about 50 players , on 2 accounts , after that i never was able to log in to check stats or to even see if i made anything . I took all there advertisements down and said screw it . Would have been nice thou to have the players been transferred to the new system or room , but seeing that europartners is now involved , they can keep the players and anthing they produce as i will NEVER work with europartners even if they wind up being the last affiliate program in the world , ill go find a new job
I hope you don't mind me asking but why don't you like europartners? I have never even heard of them.
__________________
Poker Blog
Paypal Poker
Reply With Quote