View Single Post
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 06-04-2007, 01:36 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,060
Default

I have a feeling they won't be able to do anything.

Knowing Euro partners and some of the incompetence that can occur from time to time there, I doubt this will happen. Be nice if it did, but it is out of our hands and don't see the players being attached to our accounts regardless.

Also, I know myself - I am on a CPA account with Euro and don't see how these players can be credited. Furthermore, we were on such a sweet deal (60%) with TonyG...that won't be happening at Euro.

BUT I WILL SAY - JEREMY YOU ARE THE MAN - THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GIVE ALL OF US AFFILIATES!!!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote