I am not experienced in all this so take it for what it's worth but as far as the reading I have done over at some of the other forums regarding this, the alexa ranking is not accurate and you should not be relying on this as an good resource to your site.
Same as PR. I have seen some god awful sites that are basically all of 3 pages with decent PR and others can't seem to get tehir feet off the ground.
Here is a thread you can read and maybe read a few more in this category so you can see quite a few opinons about it
xxxhttp://forums.seochat.com/alexa-ranking-49/how-can-we-improve-our-ranking-136440.html
I dont worry much about that or PR, my main concerns right now are content, keywords, backlinks and content
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus
Canada's Top Poker Player
__________________________________________
Ranking in 78th position for competitive term
Goal: to rank in top 20
|